CANCER DIAGNOSTIC TECHNOLOGY
This is a proprietary platform for the in vitro cancer diagnostic market. The technology is a fundamentally different method for biomarker identification and quantification that addresses the clinical problems posed by natural biological variation in protein levels.
Significant advantages of this type of detection include the use of readily available biological fluids, insensitivity to the significant variations in the absolute amount of biomarkers that naturally occur from patient to patient and the ability to make screening and diagnosis affordable by utilizing existing, standard lab equipment.
GHMIGROUP Inc will begin offering CDx’s IsoPsa– next generation prostate cancer test that has demonstrated superior performance in differentiating between prostate cancer and other benign conditions using blood sample. Follow-on tests will target breast, colon, ovarian, and other cancers.
Cleveland Diagnostics is a Cleveland, Ohio, based biotechnology company with proprietary first-in-class technology and reagents to enable development of high efficacy and affordable tests that are focused on early detection and diagnostics of cancer and neurodegenerative diseases. Conducted as a simple add-on step prior to conventional immunoassays in the clinical lab, the SIA technology provides unparalleled access to interrogating disease-specific changes to the structure of protein biomarkers directly in a blood sample. With the potential to revolutionize the underperforming state of diagnostics at an early stage in both cancer and neurodegenerative diseases, Cleveland Diagnostics is dedicated to the development of a near-term pipeline of reagents for breast and other cancers, and for Alzheimer’s disease
We work with some of the world’s largest public and private organizations as well as many medium and small firms. Our consultants are highly qualified individuals who have achieved success in strategic developments:
- Strategic planning and feasibility analysis
- Health impact assessment and survey
- Improvement of healthcare delivery systems
- Project management
- Preparation of operations and policy manuals
- Workforce development and capacity building
- Manpower planning with recruitment and placement
PUBLIC HEALTH & MANAGEMENT
We work with some of the world’s largest public and private healthcare organizations as well as many medium and small firms. Our consultants are highly qualified individuals who have achieved success in healthcare management, public health emergency preparedness and mass casualty response and emergency medical services.
- Health Information System design and implementation;
- Medical Screening and Diagnosis
- Surveillance programs design and implementation;
- Outbreak management system;
- Epidemiology and epidemiological studies;
- Control of infectious and chronic disease programs;
- Remote monitoring and Remote data collection;
EDUCATION, TRAINING & SERVICES
- Seminars on specific public health and medical topics;
- On-line content and courses prepared by expert staff;
- Distant education (communities and health care workers);
- Education and awareness, community training;
- Education and training for healthcare workers;
- Training, business, and Management consulting services in specialized areas such as accounting, finance, and human resources